Account manager: surveys – Financial Mail, Business Day, Business Times, Sowetan
Reporting to: Business manager
To efficiently and effectively sell multi-platform surveys advertising solutions for the titles within Arena Holdings.
- To contribute to the strategic success of the above-mentioned titles.
- To achieve set individual targets and yields
- To generate weekly sales reports for the business manager.
- To adhere to the sales operations and protocols manual and other company policies and procedures.
- To contribute to the development of the sales ctrategy including new business opportunities and execution thereof.
- To initiate, brainstorm, develop and be instrumental in producing new ideas to effectively grow our share of spend across the above titles with particular emphasis in the business sector.
- To maintain and foster great cross-departmental (editorial, production, advertising and circulation, marketing and finance) relationships.
- Must have matric and tertiary qualification commensurate with the market requirements.
- Must have at least five years’ experience in the sales or consulting environment and particularly in the print space/business market.
- Must have sales experience and be capable of putting together, executing and delivering such deals for clients.
- Extremely strong people skills: able to negotiate at the highest level.
- Excellent business and presentations skills and the ability to put together excellent presentations.
- Must be able to put together strategic documents and analyses of the business against the competitors and in line with market trends.
- Sales environment including print, digital and eventing: 360
- A passion for selling
- Ability to close sale
- Presentation skills
- Relationship building
- Computer literacy
- Numerical skills
- Negotiation skills
- Time management
- Telephone etiquette
- Excellent communication skills
- Prospecting/cold-calling skills
- Ability to work independently while still being a team player
- Results orientated
- People orientated
- Creative thinking
- Ability to manage complexity
Qualified applicants may submit their CV to email@example.com.
Closing date: November 25 2020
Arena Holdings is an equal opportunity employer. Preference will be given to candidates who will add to the diversity of our organisation. Kindly take note that if we do not respond to you in the next two months, you may regard your application as unsuccessful.