- All applicants must be legally able to work in South Africa with the correct visa/status or work permit.
- The British Council is an equal opportunities employer, dedicated to inclusivity, a diverse workforce and valuing difference. We therefore encourage suitably qualified individuals from all communities to apply for this position
- Staff members recruited locally by the British Council are subject to Terms and Conditions of Service according to local South African employment law.
- British Council upholds the protection of children by ensuring that the recruitment process is subjected to the Child Protection Policy.
Visit our website, download the role profile and application forms
- Our website address is: http://www.britishcouncil.org.za/jobs
- Fill in part 1, 2 & 3 of the British Council application forms
- Forward ALL applications to Recruitment.SA@britishcouncil.org
- Only British Council application forms will be accepted
- All candidates: Please quote in the subject line of your email, the position you are applying for as reflected on the advert and role profile
The closing date is 10 July 2015 and no further applications will be accepted after this date.