Period: 1 August 2015 – 31 January 2016 (full-time)
Duty Station: Cape Town
The incumbent will be responsible for:
- Writing original content for TIA
- Politics or arts and culture features
- New music or film or book reviews
- Updating TIA social media platforms (Twitter and Facebook).
- Assist with proof reading, fact checking, finding pictures and videos for content.
- Prepping content on CMS
- A Post Graduate degree in Journalism, Communication or Media Studies.
- Demonstrable online/print editorial experience, preferably within a media environment as a writer or reporter.
- First class writing skills and excellent oral communication skills
- Organized, conscientious and don’t need to be constantly monitored to perform your role
- Attention to detail
- Legal status to live and work in South Africa
All interested and suitably qualified applicants should submit a written application and detailed CV by Friday, 31 July 2015to: email@example.com
Please note, this is a full-time position, based in Cape Town. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of submitting your application, please consider your application unsuccessful.