- Supporting the Public Relations Officer in promoting the Goethe-Institut’s language courses and cultural events
- Conceptualising, editing and maintaining the website and newsletter
- Editorial work and translations
- Collaborating with service providers
- Evaluating public relations activities and media monitoring
- Relevant work experience in journalism and/or Public Relations & Marketing
- Excellent English and German language skills
- Experience in using Content Management Systems
- Good writing style, proficient editing and proofreading skills in German and English
- Knowledge of South African cultural and media landscapes
- Resilience, working independently and within a multi-cultural team
- Excellent communication skills
- Work permit for South Africa
This is a full time position. Remuneration is in line with the Goethe-Institut’s regulations for local staff in Johannesburg.
Please send your cover letter, CV and references to Benjamin Keuffel on email@example.com
Application deadline is 08.05.2015.