KAS Media Africa (http://www.kas.de/medien-afrika/en/), is looking at the earliest possible date for an Assistant to the Director (full time or part time) for its Johannesburg office.
The German Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung (KAS) makes a unique contribution to the promotion of democracy, the rule of law and a social market economy all over the world. To foster peace and freedom we encourage a continuous dialogue at national and international levels as well as the exchange between cultures and religions. The Media Programme supports press freedom, media diversity and value based political communication in Sub-Saharan Africa. We work with journalists, political communicators and bloggers all over the continent because we believe that every society needs the critical and constructive voice of serious media.
• Correspondence in English and German
• Professional documentation of KAS events
• Setting up and optimizing of social media platforms and the website
• Keeping an eye on developments in media in Sub-Sahara Africa
• Editing German texts
• Excellent knowledge of trends in social media
• Excellent English skills in speaking and writing
• Fluent in German in writing
• Commitment towards the values of the Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung
• Knowledge of the media landscape in Africa will be an asset
• Work permit for South Africa
• A highly interesting field of work and a great working environment
• Support for personal and professional growth
• Attractive salary package including social benefits
If you’re interested please send your CV to email@example.com before August 19, 2019.
Applying is only possible via E-mail. We’re looking forward to your application.