The Market Photo Workshop requires a General Assistant to assist and support all administrative duties in the office of the Head and Managers.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To assist with and support the general administration in the office of the Head and Management of the Market Photo Workshop including running office errands and reception duties.
- Excellent information gathering and writing skills
- Excellent record keeping and filing, both digital and physical
- Meticulous attention to detail and information
- An awareness of the nature and role of photography, visual culture and visual arts, and of the development landscape.
- Understanding of research practices.
- Knowledge of image and digital database systems will be an advantage.
- Experience in working with visual archives will be an advantage.
LEVEL OF EDUCATION
- Diploma in Administration or Advance Photography or related
Duration of contract:
April 2015 to March 2016 working 5 days a week
Download Job Profile here
Only applications submitted electronically will be considered and must include:
- A covering letter: summarise career, explain interest in the position.
- A comprehensive CV with contactable references.
To: Manager: Programmes and Projects firstname.lastname@example.org
Cc: Manager: HR HlubiM@markettheatre.co.za
Deadline for application: Friday 27 March 2014 at 12h00.
Shortlisted candidate will be contacted for interviews.
It would be preferable if the successful candidate was available to start work soon thereafter.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
All applicants should have legal status to work in SA.
For more information about this position visit www.marketphotoworkshop.co.za or contact us on
+27(0)11 834 1444