Motivated business journalists who have a vision for one of the country’s most important business publications and who are eager to face new challenges are invited to apply for the above-mentioned position.The incumbent will be responsible for the following:
• Authoritative reporting on business, financial and economic affairs
• Giving editorial input for main body.
• Develop and maintain a network of contacts
• Stay abreast of small business trends
• Write analytical articles/columns about business issues
Applicants must meet the following requirements:
• At least 5 years’ experience as a business journalist
• Proven writing ability
• Keen news sense
• Substantial knowledge of the business world and the economy
• Stature within the business community
• A relevant tertiary qualification
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
• Be in possession of a valid driver’s license
• Preference will be given to those who have had some experience in financial/business journalism.
NB! Please submit five links to recent articles Or upload PDF’s
Only applicants who meet all of the above listed minimum requirements and have proven experience of having worked as a business writer in the last 5 years are invited to apply.