Carte Blanche is looking to employ a sharp, socially connected, media savvy social media assistant:
- Manage daily conversation on social media channels;
- Provide administrative support and content management for web and social media platforms;
- Attend to general enquiries;
- Provide support on all aspects of social reporting and data collection;
- Conduct research in order to develop a good understanding of the social media landscape;
- Keep abreast with current affairs.
- Relevant qualification (degree) in Journalism, Social Media, Marketing and/or Public Relations;
- Passion for online and broadcast news media;
- Good understanding of and keen interest in social media;
- Public relations and/or social media administration experience;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Keen eye for detail;
- Strong organisational and applied skills.
- Photoshop and video editing skills;
- Public relations experience;
- Proficiency in an African language.
- Good time management;
- Ability to handle pressure (high pressure environment);
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently.