Apply now to be Health-e’s new Project Manager if you meet the requirements below.
Health-e News Service is looking for a dynamic Project Manager with a passion for social justice to manage special projects and campaigns. We are looking for a well-organised manager who can ensure that team goals are being met, is able to build partnerships and can manage social marketing.
The job involves:
- Co-ordinating the efforts of Health-e’s print and TV units on major health issues
- Managing a social marketing campaign
- Help to develop and oversee the implementation plans for the projects
- Provide leadership and guidance on M&E systems development
- Ensure that all aspects of project performance are monitored and evaluated in accordance with project plans and donor requirements
- Building alliances with key role-players around major health issues
- Overseeing events management
- Social media management
- Monitor project budgets, maintaining positive expenditure within a set timeframe in line with donor conditions and project plans
The ideal candidate will have project management experience, including overseeing a budget, social marketing experience and will be comfortable with social media. Good written and verbal communication skills are important and a driver’s license is a must.
Preference will be given to candidates with experience in managing health projects.
The position will be based in Johannesburg or Cape Town.
Interested applicants are asked to send a CV and cover letter with two references to email@example.com by 19 August 2016. Short-listed candidates will be interviewed and asked to complete a series of written tests. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.