About THEDEAL Magazine
THEDEAL Magazine is a digital business news publication – covering the movers and shakers in the business world, creating jobs, transferring skills and contributing immensely to the economy of the country.
It connects entrepreneurs, business leaders, engages captains of industry and government and further empowers one another, in order to advance businesses to succeed, grow, develop key essential business skills, provide jobs and contribute to the economy.
The magazine celebrates the achievements and strides made by businesses and its executives, it celebrates the courage to enter the business world, it celebrates the new innovators, it celebrates the leaders of the SME sector, big business and the public sector’s key executives in the economic cluster.
THEDEAL Magazine further provides the platform for the advertising opportunity, especially for the SME business sector as this was not favorable in the past, which sidelined and made it impossible for many small and medium businesses to advertise their business’s products and services.
THEDEAL Magazine talks to the young, middle-aged, the matured business and government leaders, who meet to do business, provide linkages and empower one another. They also utilize the magazine platform as a viable advertising and marketing juncture for their products and services.
Job Description of journalists
The journalists will be tasked with researching and writing of business worthy articles that may have a significant impact to the economy,
- Responsible for conducting interviews on entrepreneurs, business leaders, captains of industry, senior government officials including ministers where necessary,
- Travel to cover business-worthy conferences to source rich content for both the magazine and news website,
- Investigate and research economic and financial news, including interviews with company CEO’s on the company’s results earnings, their performance and impact on the economy and job creation,
- Conducts interview profiles on the key personnel within the business front, for the cover of the magazine and the section of THEDEAL MAKERS of the magazine where we profile exceling entrepreneurs, business leaders, captains of industry and senior government leaders within the key economic cluster,
- The journalists will also be tasked with writing on the new trends and innovative products discovered in the business world, ensuring maximum exposure is given for the particular product/service on the magazine platform apart from advertising. We aim to profile the untold and told stories that impact significantly to the economy.
Submit your application by 21 June 2019 by emailing Siyanda Hlatshwayo: email@example.com.